Friday, March 4, 2011

Change.

We all say that we hate change. True, it's not fun, but it's good. At least that's what people tell me. Recently I moved 600 miles away from my previous home. When the possibility came up, I said, "Heck no. I'm not going there." Well, God said "Ha. Try that with me." Well guess where I moved a month later? Right where I said I would never go. God has shown me that even though I saw it as something that was taking me away from everything I've ever known, he has a plan. Sometimes its hard to see that. How many times in our life do we say that? We need to learn to let go. It's been a long time coming, and still coming, but I think that God is showing me how to trust him. He's teaching me to say, "Alright, tell me what YOU want, Jesus."

Let Him say what he want you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment