Saturday, December 17, 2011

Throwback.

Just discovered this. Something I wrote when I was twelve.

Hello, My name is Shannon Marshall. I am twelve years old and I love to mow the lawn....... NOT! hehehe..
Mrs. Carol Larson had me walk her dog Cannon today, and she gave me $5 dollars to do it!
I thought it was pretty hot to begin with, but when I came home I had to mow the lawn!!! I sweated like a pig.
It was so hard because I had the up-up-hill job this time; I thought I was going to die.
When finally I finished the escruciating task, I came in and ate a raspberry popsickle.
(I might add that my face was as red as the popsickle itself.) Following that, I jumped into a cold shower,
and tried to enjoy it though I felt weak at the knees. So I got out, and got dressed. Then I came to where I am
sitting, which is on the couch, and began to write what I am writing to you. Not to soon after that, my Mom came
and told me we had to work on Algebra. In my opinion, whether it is of any importance at all, is that Algebra is a
harder way of doing Kindergarden math. Why can't you just say 2+2=4? Why do you have to say, x+2=4?
It just makes things way more complicated. But, nevertheless, I did it, ever so reluctantly... So with a shout I
finished my math for the day, following an even louder sigh. After that endeavor, Mother came and put herself
to her duities of conquering the world  of solitare and the evil minions that try to stop her in her battle by
playing a deck totally impossible to win! Well, that it it for the day unless you would like to know how to cut an
apple correctly, which I am guessing you already know. Farewell, Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment